Pole fitness Instructors
Professional & lovable
Our instructors are chosen with the upmost care. We ensure everyone who works at Chorley Pole Fitness Studios is trained and qualified to ensure safety and progression of our students.
Our instructors are what makes the studio. Let’s face it, if you feel unsafe or ignored or don’t get on with your teacher you wont be coming back to us, so that’s why we only hire the best.
Lead Instructor/ Owner
Michelle is our lead instructor and has been a pole addict since wanting to shift her baby weight after her 3rd child back in 2007. Once hooked she began her training at JLN Pole Fitness Studio and continued to get qualification after qualification until she was ready to run her own studio that we all know and love today.
Michelle has the perfect personality for an instructor. She’ll make you feel like you’ve been coming for years at your first class thanks to her banter. On the other hand, if you forget to point your toes and she will let you know!
- Pole Passions Skills Active Accredited Training program Level 1, 2 & Advanced level 3 Highest Standard
- Pole Dance Communities Level 3* Instructors Approval System
- Bendy Kate Master Class
- Rebecca Butcher Master Class
- Sam Remmer Master Class
- Sally Anne Giles Master Class
- Jess Leanne Norris Master Class
- Triplex Bex Master Class
- First Aid Trained
- Spin City Certified Hoop Instructor – Beginner
- Spin City Certified Stretch and Flexibility Instructor
- Spin City Anatomy and Physiology Foundations Certificate
Could it be you?
Dance instructor, pole instructor…
We’re always on the look out for local talent so if you want to contribute to a friendly, buzzing studio get in touch. We’re interested in hearing from pole instructors, aerial hoop instructors, dance teachers, burlesque instructors, etc.
If you’d like to get in touch or have an idea of how we can expand the studio with new classes get email us at firstname.lastname@example.org