Terms & conditions
Dotting the ‘i’s and crossing the ‘t’s
There are a couple of rules to follow in your pole class that you should make yourself familiar with…
- All pole fitness sessions last 60 minutes and are available to over 16’s only at this current time.
- We recommend you wear shorts and a vest style top, sessions are done it barefeet but we recommend trainers for our warm up.
- Please do not moisturise on the day of your class, not only does this lesson your grip it also makes our poles very slippy and dangerous for yours and other students attending our sessions.
- Please leave all jewellery at home, not only is this dangerous whilst partaking in our sessions but it also damages our equipment. We will not be held responsible for anyones valuables.
- We ask that you only use “Dry Hands” grip enhancement (available to purchase at the studio or online), with respect to other students this doesn’t leave a grime behind on poles.